Natural sparkling rosé wine produced in the cellar according to the method known as "ancestral".
This is a cheerful wine that meets the expectations of new consumers with a little residual sugar (30g / l) and low alcohol (9.5%).
Grape varieties :
- 80 % Grolleau noir, 20 % Grolleau Gris. This blending may vary depending on the vintage.
Type of soil :
- Sandy loam and micaschist.
Ages of vines :
- 20 à 30 years.
Vinification method :
- Manual harvest.
- Direct pressing, the fermentation is started in vats, then stopped at a density of about 1030 (55g of sugar and 8.5% alcohol).
- Bottling with the addition of encapsulated yeast in order to restart the fermentation and generate carbon dioxide.
- Disgorging and corking.
- The final result is 9.5% alcohol and 30 grams of residual sugar per litre.
- Red currant pink robe.
- Aromas of red fruit and grenadine.
- Beautiful explosion of bubbles on the palate providing a sensation of mousse.
- Good persistence on the mouth.