Vin de Pays of the Loire Valley.
It represents a production of 8 to 10,000 bottles per vintage. Short cane pruning, severe budding, thinning out of the grape, trellising are various means used to control the yield of our Grolleau Gris. This grape variety is harvested as soon as it reaches maturity in order to preserve its specific aromas.
Grape variety :
Type of soil :
Age of vines :
Vinification Method :
- Manual harvest.
- Slow pressing allowing a good aromatic extraction.
- Must settling and controlled temperature fermentation.
- No malolactic fermentation to preserve its freshness.
- Light filtration before bottling.
- Grolleau Gris shows a yellow-pink shade.
- Aromas of grapefruit and exotic fruit slightly muscat-like with a touch of white pepper.
- Sharp attack.
- Round and fruity on the mouth with a very supple finish.