Vin de Pays of the Loire Valley.
It represents a production of 8 to 10,000 bottles per vintage.
Short cane pruning, severe budding, thinning out of the grape, trellising. As early as in the training of the vine, all operations are conducted in order to obtain a light wine very close to the fruit.
Grape variety :
- 100 % Grolleau Noir.
Type of soil :
- Sandy loam.
Age of vines :
- 20 years.
Vinification Method :
- Mechanical harvest to obtain a partial de-stemming.
- Slow pressing allowing a slightly colouring.
- Must settling and fermentation at controlled temperature.
- Depending on the vintage, we can have a malolactic fermentation to gain roundness.
- Light filtration before bottling.
- Candy pink robe.
- Aromas of raspberry and fresh fruit.
- Round and fruity on the mouth with a very supple finish.
- The ideal thirst-quencher to be enjoyed chilled in the afternoon.