This wine is a single plot selection on the same soil as the cuvee "Les Granges".
This cuvee of Muscadet is special as it went through a double fermentation (alcoholic and malolactic).
- 100% Melon de Bourgogne.
Type of soil :
- Sand and shale.
- South-East facing plateau.
Age of vines :
- 30 years
Vinification Method :
- Manual harvest with sorting of the grapes.
- Must settling to obtain a high aromatic finesse.
- Fermentation with natural yeast.
- Complete malolactic fermentation bringing complexity and volume on the palate.
- During the winter, the wine remains on its lees which are regularly stirred.
- The bottling takes place in late spring.
This unusual cuvee offers a wide range of aromas.
The milky flavours are dimmed by the fruity character of the wine, with some notes of white peach and the soil gives it minerality. We can appreciate the soft attack of this wine, its volume and richness, as well as its length on the mouth.