This wine is a single plot selection. This plot is a slightly inclined plateau and facing South West. These very old vines (80 years on average) come from a selection of the most robust vinestocks which make the originality of this wine. The yield, around 25 hectolitres per hectare, is low.
Grape variety :
Type of soil :
- Sand and clay on micaschist.
- Shallow soil.
Age of vines
Training of the vines :
- Simple Guyot pruning.
- The ground is worked by total ploughing.
Vinification Method :
- Manual harvest with sorting of the grapes.
- The grapes undergo a slight maceration before pressing.
- The juice is then settled.
- In order to let it open up, this wine is aged in underground vat for a period of at least 18 months with regular stirring of the lees.
- Golden reflection robe.
- Nose of apple, honey and almond.
- Ample and rich on the mouth. Long finish keeping its vivacity.
- This wine needs to be decanted before tasting.