Vin de Pays of the Loire Valley. It represents the second highest production in the domain with 20,000 bottles per vintage. As early as the training of the vine, all operations are conducted in order to obtain a light wine very close to the fruit. Short cane pruning, severe budding, thinning out of the grape, trellising.
Grape variety :
- 100% Gamay Noir à Jus Blanc (black gamay with white juice).
Type of soil :
- Sand and fine silt on micaschist.
Age of vines :
Vinification method :
- Manual harvest in boxes with sorting of the grapes in the vineyard and in the cellar.
- Multiple passes through the vines to pick the ripest grapes.
- The harvest is only carried out in the afternoon.
- Carbonic maceration for 5 days without sulphur.
- One racking after the malolactic fermentation.
- No fining.
- No filtration, possibly a light filtration.
- Cherry robe with purple tints.
- Intense nose of red berries and black cherries.
- Very soft mouth without astringency, greedily fruity.
- A wine to enjoy a little cool. A thirst-quenching wine.