An AOP wine (Controlled Protected Appellation) since 2012, Gros Plant is a dry white wine from the Folle Blanche grape variety, mainly produced in the Pays Nantais, hence its name.
Grape Variety :
- 100% Folle Blanche.
Type of soil :
- Sand and clay on micaschist.
Age of vines :
- 50 years on average.
Vinification Method :
- Our goblet pruning allows us to limit the yield to 50 hectolitres per hectare. Aromas of apple and develop mineral notes.
- Manual harvest.
- After a tight must settling, the fermentation is carried at a temperature of 15 °.
- Pale robe with green reflection.
- The aging on the lees gives it freshness, lightness, finesse and pearling.
- Gros Plant emits predominantly floral aromas (white flower, hawthorn ...), citrus (lemon) or even exotic fruit.