Sparkling Brut wine made according to the "Champagne" method.
This wine is matured on laths for at least 15 months in underground cellars.
Grape varieties :
- 70 % Folle Blanche, 20% Grolleau Gris , 10% Melon de Bourgogne. This blending may vary depending on the vintage.
Type of soil :
- Sandy loam and micaschist.
Age of vines :
- 20 à 30 ans.
Vinification method :
- The harvest is partly manual.
- Produced according to the traditional method also known as "méthode champenoise".
- This wine is matured on laths for at least 15 months in underground cellars.
- Pale robe with green reflection
- Mineral aromas moving on to notes of candied lemon
- On the mouth, the fine bubbles bring out a pleasant feeling of freshness.
- Good persistence on the mouth.